Perfect Halloween Makeup


Every Halloween I don't do too much, and I am OK with that! This year I plan on going to the pumpkin patch with my boyfriend and then hanging out at home cuddled up with a hot cup of joe! I don't know about you, but this sounds like the perfect night.
This is the time of year I love to watch for amazing costume makeup! It is so amazing what artist can do to transform people into these characters. I want to share with you some of my favorite looks this year, maybe you'll find your next Halloween look in this post! Enjoy! 


Comic Book 


This has always been a favorite Halloween look of mine. I guess it just brings out the nerd in me! POW!

Animal


Perfect for the girl who wants to keep it simple this Halloween. Plus who doesn't love a cute animal look?

Half Face


I love these "half face" looks, mixing in glam with horror! Put on a cute dress and some heels and you got a costume!

Sugar Skull



The Sugar Skull is so much fun if you are a "glam" girl. Pairing this with a flower crown is my new favorite thing this Halloween!

Plain ol' Scary


If you are into that bloody horror kind of stuff then these looks are for you! I LOVE blood, guts, and gore so if I was to go out this year I would be doing one of these looks!


SO..

What are you dressing up as this year? 






Disclaimer : I do not own these photos, nor am I this talented to produce such great makeup art (haha). All images were taken from Pinterest.


No comments

Search