Birchbox | October 2015


Stila | Huge Extreme Lash Mascara


I have always been impressed with Stila products so when opened my box and saw this mascara I was so excited! With just one coat I was hooked, this mascara gave me more volume then I have ever seen, it also curled and lengthened my lashes all at the same time! This products retails for $23,
even though I was impressed I will not be purchasing the full size as I am (cheap) and really love my Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara.


Avene | Soothing Moisture Mask


Being someone who has super dry skin I’m all about trying anything with the word “moisturizing” on it. Giving I just wrote a post about my favorite moisturizing mask, the Origins , I was impressed with this mask but not AS impressed as I am with the Origins. With its fresh scent, you apply a thick layer to the entire face and leave on for fifteen minutes, then wash off with warm water. Retailing for $26 I will not be purchasing the full size product.


Borghese | Fango Purificante Clay Cleanser


I am a lover of the GlamGlow clay masks so I wasn’t in a hurry to try out this cleanser. The light and gentle formula deep-cleans your skin while also soothing and smoothing your skin. I would not recommend this product to those of you with dry skin, as it tended to dry my skin out even more. Retailing for $30 I will not be purchasing the full size!


Calypso St. Barth | Mimosa Eau De Parfum


I’m stuck in my ways when it comes to perfume, I just love Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Love Spell by Victorias Secret. The warm floral scent is sophisticated and playful and not too strong. Retailing at $30-$70 I will be purchasing a small bottle of this!


Rusk | Elixir Mist


I enjoy all Rusk products including this one! This product provides thermal, color, UV protection, and shine enhancing (not in a greasy way). If you ask me, that’s a ton of benefits in one little tube! I am highly impressed with this protect and for $24 I will be purchasing the full size product!


Do you received Birchbox? If so, comment below with your samples!




No comments

Search