Liebster Award | Part Two




I was nominated by the lovely Fatima from Fanaa's Beauty Blog! If you all want to keep up date with all things beauty then you should definitely check her out. 

Let's get to it!


The Rules

1. The rules are simple just thank the blogger who nominated you, also give their blog link on your post.

2. Answer 11 questions you were asked. After completing the questions, select as many new bloggers with small fan following and nominate their names in your post.

3. List 11 questions for them to answer (or use the same questions) and leave a comment on their blog providing a link to your post. So that they know what to do.

Questions from Fatima:

1. Where did the name of your blog come from?
It's my first and middle name.

2. How would you describe your blog in 3 words?
Beauty Lifestyle Fashion.. cliche much? Haha.

3. What is your most worn clothing item in your wardrobe?
My maroon flats from Target!

4. What would you say is your favorite song, to lift you up from a bad day?
This is a tough one.. I would have to say any song by George Strait.

5. Favorite movie quote?
"I'm pretty impressive." - Bridesmaids

6. Who would you say is your ultimate role model and why?
My Mom! She is so strong and independent. She has taught me how to be a great person and how to make good decisions (even though sometimes I don't). I hope to one day be as great as a Mom as she has been and continues to be! 

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Career: I am not entirely sure. Hopefully turning this blogging thing into something full time! 
Personal Life: Married to my love, Michael, with maybe one or a few kids, living in a house (so sick of apartments) in the country!

8. What TV show are you currently watching (or what did you watch last)?
I don't really follow any TV shows at the moment. Last night I watched The Last Man on Earth, which if you have not checked that out you MUST!

9. What is your favorite place to visit?
Mount Adams, which is a town close to where I live. It is filled with parks, museums, and great views of the city. 

10. What was the last thing your personally cooked?
Oh goodness, I haven't cooked in a while. I think it was rice? Yeah, it was rice. 

11. What was the last website you were on?
Blogger.


My nominees:

Erica from Erica Lee
Megan from Life with MCM
Hannah from Basement Eleven
Cinderella from A Cinderella Story
Lizzie from Lizzie Bella

Ladies, answer the above questions! 





No comments

Search