The Fall Favorites Tag

Happy Fall everyone! After watching Jaclyn Hill's Fall Favorites Tag I decided to join in on the fun. Below are my favorites for this fall and five friends that I tag to share their favorites!

Favorite Candle | Leaves by Bath & Body Works Home

This candle smells amazing and is the perfect scent for fall!


Favorite Lip Color | Miami Fever by Ofra & Kathleen Lights 

Need I say more? It's so perfect.

Favorite Drink | Carmel Apple Cider from Starbucks

Try it!

Favorite Blush | Natural Cream Blush by NYX

Such a pretty color for all skin tones.



Favorite Clothing Item | Jackets/ Blazers

Jackets mean fall, as so does army green!


Favorite Fall Movie | Halloween

I can't be the only one!


Favorite Fall TV Show | Modern Family

YAASS


Favorite Thanksgiving Food | Pumpkin Pie

Typical


Favorite Halloween Costume | Wayne’s World

Yes, I was once Wayne from Wayne's World.


I tag:

Phoebe from PhoebeGiggles
Erica from Leeerica16
Carol from Carol In A Page
Lucy from Lucy Alana


Have fun ladies!





 

 

 

No comments

Search