Pink Lip Shades For October | Breast Cancer Awareness



I know I am a little late on this post with it being the 15th of October but I had to do a post for breast cancer awareness month. I chose to feature some of my favorite lip sticks and lip balms, all a different shade of pink. Having known many family members and friends that have suffered or are suffering from cancer I know how important it is to bring awareness to this awful disease. 



 Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm | Comfort Clear





This is definitely one of my favorite lip balms out there!

Need a little pick me up? This formula is lightweight (seriously, you cant even feel it), rich, and gives you a perfect tint of color. 

Ingredients include vitamin E to protect your skin, and shea butter to nourish and smooth lips. 


$8 | Target or PixiBeauty





ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip | Buds









Talk about a pop of color! This matte liquid lipstick is the perfect shade for breast cancer awareness month. 

These can be a little drying (on me anyways), but are long lasting, even through drinking, eating, and kissing. 


$6 | ColourPop





Laqa & Co. Sheer Lip Lube | Honeypot 







These lip lubes are some of my favorites that I carry with me everyday.

This light and glossy lip balm is perfect for everyday wear. Shea butter and peppermint formula delivers a hint of mint and moisture, plus that tint of pink!


$20 | Laqa & Co.





Lip Studio Color Blur Lip Pencil | Pink Insanity 








I have dedicated an entire post to this lip pencil, I cant stop raving about it. 

The matte formula feels smooth and moisturizing while the smudger creates a full bold lip or a soft blurred lip. 


$8 | Drugstores or Maybelline






Meet Matt(e) Hughes by The Balm | Chivalrous 







Since receiving this sample in my Ipsy bag, I am obsessed! The none drying formula keeps my lips moisturized all day long.

This is a long wearing liquid lipstick with a matte finish. The vanilla mint formula helps the lipstick stay all day without feeling sticky or dry.


 $17 | Kohls or TheBalm










What is your favorite pink lip shade?






Follow me

No comments

Search