Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask



Fall brings beanies, scarfs, pumpkin spice lattes, and the dreaded dry skin. 

I received the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask as a sample with a purchase I made a month ago. Having skin like the Arizona desert I decided to give it a try, and let me say I am beyond pleased with the results. I have been applying this 2-3 times a week before bed for the past few weeks
after applying my daily moisturizer. This is unlike any other mask I have used as you do not wash it off, whattttt? The next morning my skin feels like it drank gallons and gallons of water as it is no longer dry or flaky. The texture of my skin has improved dramatically!  

This mask has some awesome ingredients that include apricot kernel and avocado oils that increase moisture, and Japanese seaweed to help repair and to prevent dehydration. 

Check out Origins website and sign up with your email to receive 15% of your first purchase!


What is your favorite face mask? Comment below!



No comments

Search