Primer Of The Month | October 2015


ALMAY Smart Shade CC Luminous Primer

This primer is by far one of my favorite primers EVER, promising to help skin look brighter and luminous with an SPF 15, plus it is hypoallergenic! You really couldn't ask for more benefits in one product. The complexion correction formula helps provide a dewy look to the skin while also prepping your skin for foundation application, so if you are someone with dry and dull skin (like myself), this product is going to be your best friend. 


When applying any primer I always make sure my skin is clean and moisturized. With this product the texture is almost lotion like, giving you extra moisture to the skin, which is perfect for me since I suffer from dry and dull skin. Once you rub the product in you can immediately see results as your skin is glowing, after the primer has dried go ahead and apply your foundation, and ta-da, you are looking dewy and luminous! 


 (Just a tip, if I am wanting to look extra dewy, I will apply MAC Fix +)


What are some of your favorite primers?




No comments

Search