Rimmel London Matte Foundation



I have been searching for a good drugstore foundation for a few weeks now and
came across the Rimmel London Matte Foundation. I was intrigued by the word MATTE, as I have never owned or used a matte foundation, plus it was only $4.99!


This foundation is oil free, shine free, and light weight. Promises to deliver all day shine control and minimize pores.



If you are looking for a flawless face on a budget then this is for you! I first applied this foundation with my foundation brush and then used my real techniques sponge to blend it in. I cannot say that I saw amazing results, but the results were almost as good as the MAC foundation that I have been using for years!

Though I have dry skin, this foundation felt as though it was hydrating my skin throughout the day, WIN!

Let me know your favorite drugstore foundations below!



Follow me on Twitter | BlogLovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest


No comments

Search