Daily Essentials


Being a women, I always have a ton of crap just stashed in my purse. These seven essentials are my must haves for every day use; 


Maybelline Color Blur - I know I have blogged about these before (post), but they truly are my favorite lipsticks at the moment. The two shades pictured are My-My Magenta which I use when going for a dramatic look, and I Like To Mauve It when going for a more natural look. 

Philosophy Fresh Cream Lip Gloss - Philosophy is one of my favorite all around brands. My Mother-in law sent me this last year and I am obsessed. I usually use this over top of any lipstick or lip stain to give it some shine!

Blistex Lip Vibrance - I blogged about this chap stick last week, you can find that review here. By giving you a tint of color, smooth and moisturized lips, this chap stick a keeper! 

Benefit Lollitint in Candy-Orchid - This multipurpose stain can be used for lips and cheeks, which is why I love to have this everyday for a quick touch-up.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque - This corrector helps erase the appearance of my awful dark circles and also helps moisturize my under-eye area. 

Philosophy Live Joyously Perfume - Ever since I received this sample in my Birchbox I have been using it non stop. The tangerine and pink peony gives off a floral scent that provides a stronger, finer, long lasting scent.



What are your daily essentials? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments

Search