Sally Hansen | Miracle Gel


                       


If you are like me and refuse to pay $50 for a mani/pedi the this miracle gel is for you!

The secret to this polish is the miracle gel top coat that seals in the polish for long wearing. Sally Hansen offers a wide variety of colors, including Dig Fig (pictured above), which is my current favorite and perfect for the fall. 


The polish promises to last up to 14 days with no light needed. It only takes two steps, two coats of polish, and two coats of the top coat. My recommendation is to give the polish about a minute before applying the top coat, this will prevent smudging. 

During the week I am typing at a computer 8 hours a day, playing volleyball once a week, and doing normal house work, there is almost zero chipping within that 14 days. I am truly obsessed with this polish and highly recommend it to everyone!

What is your favorite polish?







No comments

Search