The Versatile Bloggers Award | 2015


I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by the lovely Liz from WorldWideWithKids. Go on now, check out their blog, its about traveling with your kids and just how easy and amazing it can be. Click "Our Story" on their link bar, it is very interesting as to why they chose to do this. You go guys!

The Rules:

  • Display the award on your blog.
  • Thank the person who nominated you and include their link.
  • Share seven different facts about you.
  • Nominate 10 bloggers of your choice.
  • Provide links to your nominees and tell them they have been nominated.


Let's do this..

Fun facts about myself:

  1. I have a crazy obsession with sharks, because, well why not? I have loved sharks since I was a little girl when my Dad and I would watch Jaws all the time. Not to mention that Shark Week was like a holiday in our household (I'm already counting down till next year).
  2. The sport of Volleyball has a great importance to me. I have played for over 15 years now and will keep playing till I cant walk anymore. I played club ball in high school which is a very competitive league where you travel a lot, it was some of the best days! Now I just play for fun with some friends!
  3. If I could eat Taco Bell everyday I probably would. 
  4. I am absolutely terrified of crickets. I would rather sit in a room full of spiders than a room full of crickets. Why do they have to hop and make noises?
  5. Besides sharks, I have an odd love for Alpacas. 
  6. My best friend lives in Texas.
  7. Post-its are my favorite thing ever, I put them all over the place. 


That's it! 

I nominate:

Phoebe from Phoebe Giggles
Erica from Leeerica16
Carol from Carol in a Page
Jasmine from Blogs All Beautyy
Natalie from Natalie's Beauty Base
Lily Ann from Lily Ann Loves
Kimberly from Blogs for Days
Date Mike from moany mouse



No comments

Search