Primer of the Month | September 2015

Smashbox Primer Water





I was so excited to try out this primer but could never bring myself to pay $30 for WATER, then I found the travel size at Ulta for just $15 and I was like MINE.

This primer water can be used as a primer before makeup application, as a setting spray, or just a makeup refresher throughout the day.
The first time I applied this primer water my skin felt refreshed, hydrated, and foundation ready. After I then applied my foundation over top of the primer I did not notice any difference in my skins appearance, my pores were visible and you could still see the redness around my cheeks.  
A few hours later I noticed my foundation almost looking clumpy, as though it was sitting in every crease it could find, and just sitting on top of my skin (not in a pretty way). I was not impressed by any means with this primer and will not be repurchasing.

Comment below with your thoughts on the Smashbox Primer Water.


No comments

Search