October Favorites | 2015

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Leather | Creamy Beige 

This is one of those products where I thought to myself, "how did I ever live without this?". This rich and creamy gel eye shadow is perfect to be worn by itself or as a base. Lasting for 24 hours, the cream formula glides on without creasing, fading, or smudging. I was highly impressed with creamy beige since it such a simple color but yet makes a bold statement.

ColourPop Lippie Stix | Contempo

Recently I have been obsessing with the ColourPop lippie stixs, I cannot stop buying them! Contempo is the perfect shade for any skin tone and looks great with your everyday look. ColourPop has such an amazing formula when it comes to their lippie stixs, they are super long wearing, highly pigmented, and full coverage. 

Mac | Fix+ 

Being someone with awfully dry skin I was in search for a setting spray that would hydrate my skin while giving a dewy finish, and I definitely found it with Fix+. This is a lightweight mist packed with minerals and vitamins, infused with chamomile, cucumber, and green tea. My skin has never looked so good after using this as a setting spray, giving it a healthy and dewy glow. If you are someone who suffers from dry skin I would highly recommend this product! 

Tree Hut | Coconut Sugar Scrub

This intense exfoliating sugar scrub is one of the best I have used (compared to Philosophy). I love anything coconut so of course I chose this scent! The natural coconut and lime extract help repair and condition damaged skin. Packed with natural oils and organic shea butter, this scrub leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated, while the grains of coconut shells softly remove dead and damaged skin. 

Real Techniques | Contour Brush

My holy grail for a multi use brush! This precision cut brush is perfect to conceal dark circles, hide problem areas, and set the under eye area. I have found that I use this brush for so many different things, including highlighting, contouring, concealing, bronzing, and setting. The unique shape of the brush helps shape out your contour, leaving your with a perfect glow. This brush is sold with the core collection but they do sell a setting brush that is almost identical.


Until next month.. 




No comments

Search