Must Have Holiday Beauty Sets | 2015


It's that time of the year again, the holiday season. Filled with lights, hot coco, Christmas movies, and of course holiday beauty products, this is my favorite time of the year! Every year I love seeing the new holiday sets that my favorite brands come out with, all the fancy colors and deep shades, the holiday season is prime time for the beauty world. Given that, I wanted to share with you four of my favorite sets that I have my eye on and are perfect for everyone!


Benefit | Real Cheeky Party Blush Palette $46

I absolutely love Benefit products as they are always top quality and I feel as though I get my moneys worth. This blush set they are offering this holiday season is everything, including blushes, bronzers, a highlighter, mascara, and eyeliner. If you are a newbie to makeup and want simple but good quality makeup then this set would be perfect for you. 
  • Blushes: Dandelion, Sugarbomb, Rockateur, CORALista
  • Bronzers: Hoola Matte
  • Highlighter: Watt's Up!
  • Eyes: They're Real! Lenghening Mascara, They're Real! Push-Up Eye Liner



Holiday Gems | Brows That Wow $7


Recently I have been loving these full brows that are all over the place. I have been using the Pixi brow palette but this really caught my eye in the Ulta ad! This is a perfect palatte for anyone seeing that it has a variety of shades, a brush, and a spoolie. Again, this would be a perfect palette for a beginner, plus its only $7!




Tarte | Deluxe Amazonian Butter Lipstick Set $21



Being a lipstick hoarder myself, this is a must have this holiday season. This kit features four of Tarte's best selling shades, all perfect for any holiday occasion. Moisturizing, soothing, and softing dry lips, these lipsticks are infused with amazonian capuacu and murumuru butters.

Shades include; Sangria, Punch, Mimosa, and Bellini



ColourPop | Vixen Lippie Set $30


I could go on and on about how much I love ColourPop so you know I had to include their holiday set! These are their lippie stix in six perfect holiday shades, just look at them, they are so pretty! I sometimes hate to include ColourPop in my posts since I know my friends over seas cannot purchase these but hopefully they will offer over seas shipping soon! 

Shades include; Last Call, Night Owl, Jingle, Plastics, 54, and Ruffle

Purchase: Vixen Lippie Set


Do you have a favorite holiday set? 




Please share this on your social media! xo

follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 


No comments

Search