Current Brush Cleaning Routine | 2015


Cleaning your brushes is almost as important as cleaning your skin. Think about it, all the makeup, oil, dirt, and dead skin are just sitting in your makeup brushes. This can cause breakouts and infections on the skin, yuck! I recommend picking a day and devoting 10 minutes to deep cleaning your brushes. For me, I do this every Sunday to prepare for the work week. My cleaning routine is very simple so I thought I would share it with you guys!


Let's clean..


Step 1

Wet your brush under the faucet making sure all hairs are wet.  



Step 2

Pour a small amount of the Purity Face Wash on the palm of your hand and dip your brush in the face wash. Start rubbing your brush head in the palm of your hand in circles while gently pushing down on the brush. You will start to see the makeup just melt right out of your brush head.



Step 3

Rinse your brush head under the sink while rubbing on the brush head to remove all of the face wash (note: If you do not rinse well your brush will be hard when it dries).




Step 4

Place the cleaned brush on a clean towel and let dry! Ta-da! All clean!




What is your routine?


Purchase Purity



Please share this on your social media! xo

follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 



No comments

Search