November Favorites | 2015



I cannot believe November is over with, where did the time go? This month really brought some good stuff, from finding out my Dad’s cancer treatment is going extremely well, to getting ENGAGED to my boyfriend of 4 years (YAY!), and having an amazing Thanksgiving with our families, November really killed it this year!

Figgs & Rouge Hydra – Activ 3 in 1 Hero Hydration HA+ Cream


I first received this product in my November Ipsy bag and couldn’t wait to give it a try. This hydration cream has fit its way into my daily skincare routine, keeping my dry skin hydrated and moisturized, I was highly impressed. This product promises to keep skin hydrated while also looking youthful and fresh. At first I was worried due to the scent of the cream as it has a perfume scent, but did not break me out or make me oily. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry skin.


Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Colletion | Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow


This is by far the best drug store highlighter I have come across (yet). This shimmer palette is a baked trio that delivers the perfect natural glow and is for all skin tones. The product looks natural and keeps your skin glowing day and night. It is so versatile that you can mix this with other highlighters or even use it in the inner corner of the eyes, I personally love to mix this with the ColourPop highlighter in Wisp. If you are in the market for the perfect drug store highlighter then give this a try, its only $5!


Benefit | Roller Lash Mascara


I’m usually not the one to buy into high-end mascaras but WOW did this one change my mind. I received a sample of the Roller Lash at Ulta and I have to say, I wasn’t too excited to try it out. I finally broke it out and now I can’t put it down! If you are someone (like myself) who hates curling your lashes then this stuff is all you need. I couldn’t believe how well it really did curl up my lashes and gave them the perfect lift. This mascara does not clump or make your lashes stick together, the unique wand keeps your lashes separated and full, could you ask for anything more in one simple tube?


e.l.f Cosmetics | Eye Crease Brush


Same with high-end mascaras, I am not the one to buy expensive makeup brushes. I am recently trying to step up my eye shadow game so I knew I needed some good brushes. e.l.f never seems to disappoint me when it comes to brushes so I figured for $1 I really couldn’t go wrong. I ordered a few eye brushes including this crease brush and wow was I impressed. The quality of the brush is almost like the quality of those high end brands, the hairs are so compact that it makes getting in the crease very easy and makes for simple blending.



What are some of your favorites this month?



Please share this on your social media! xo


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search