Liebster Award

I was nominated by the sweet Ann from Mani on The Move! Check her out guys!




So what is the Liebster award? Well, it's kind of a shout out from bloggers to other bloggers.


How to accept The Liebster Award:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
  2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge in your post.
  3. Nominate 10 other bloggers with 200 or less followers.
  4. Answer 10 questions for you and create 10 new questions for your nominees.
  5. Notify your nominees via a comment on their blog
Below are the questions asked by Ann! 

1) What made you decided to start blogging?
I have always been interested in beauty and fashion. In 2009 I obtained my associates degree in Fashion Merchandising, after that I worked as an assistant manager for Converse. I then went a different direction and am now in insurance, and I weirdly enjoy it! But, I do miss using my creativity so I decided to give blogging a shot, and I love it! 
2) Do you have a pet?
I do! I have a 5 year old chihuahua name Charley!
3) What is your favorite holiday candy?
Candy corn! For sure!
4) What is your favorite holiday?
Hmm, this is a tie between Thanksgiving and Christmas! 
5) What is your star sign?
I am a Gemini. And yes, we are as crazy as they say! 
6) What is your favorite TV show & why?
Oh gosh, this is tough. I would have to say Modern Family because it is HILARIOUS. I believe one day my boyfriend and I will be Clair and Phil, seriously.
7) Who is your least favorite celebrity & why?
Angelina Jolie. I am probably going to get some hate for this but I just cannot stand her. I really don't have a good reason why. 
8) What is your favorite song?
I am a total geek for 80's hair bands. Right now my favorite song is by Def Leppard called Miss You In a Heartbeat.
9) When you are alone with one one else in the house, what is the first thing you do? 
This is an awesome question! First thing I do is turn on Pandora, and sing REALLY loud! Haha.
10) What was your least favorite blog post to write? Also post the link!
My least favorite post was probably my first! I wrote about coconut products that I love, but I was so nervous that it was going to suck that I do think it sucked. You can find that post here

My nominees are:
Phoebe from Phoebe Giggles | Carol from Carol in a Page | Nancy from Captivate Style | Rachel from Cookie and Creams | Serena from Ramblings of a Uni Student | Christine from Wandering Through Life  | Samantha from The StyleApp | Alex from MooBeautys  | Lucy from Lucy Alana |Alannah from Alannah Margaret |
My Questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What are some of your favorite hobbies?
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
4. Who do you look up to? And why?
5. What inspires your post?
6. If you had to chose one celebrity to trade places with who would it be?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
8. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
9. What is one of the best post you have read recently? Leave the link!
10. Do you have a twitter? Share your link!

Follow me on Twitter | BlogLovin | Facebook | Instagram

No comments

Search