Puff be Gone!



I have the worst case of under-eye bags, especially during allergy season, not to mention my hereditary dark circles. Always searching for a magic under-eye cream, I found this little beauty. Now, let's just take a second to admire how adorable this product is, look at that little iron! 


Puff Off! by Benefit promises to smooth away creases and remove puffiness. All you do is squeeze a small amount under each eye and then rub the product in with the iron tip, its that simple! I must say, this product really does work, my under-eye area has never looked better. After washing my face in the mornings I will apply this and then my moisturizer, you will feel some tingle under the eye but don't stress, that just means its doing its job! 

Last week I was with my mother-in-law and she loved it so much that she ordered two! So go ahead and give it a try, let me know in the comments if you love or hate it!







No comments

Search