September Birchbox


Klorane | Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk

This dry shampoo is actually tinted for brunettes so no more white residue. I especially enjoyed this dry shampoo better than others because of its smell,
feel, and was long-lasting. I used this for three days straight before my hair started looking greasy.

Parlor by Jeff Chastain | Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner




This lightweight, gentle, and moisturizing shampoo/conditioner is supposed to strengthen, repair, and soften your hair without weighing it down. I must say I was not impressed with these products, they did not seem to soften or repair my hair.

ModelCo | Long-Lasting Lipstick - Kitty


(I received the sample on the far left, this broke before I even opened it)

Highly-pigmented color that glides on smoothly and effortlessly while hydrating the lips. I received a ModelCo matte lipstick a few months ago and loved it, so when I received this color I knew I would love it. The color Kitty is a gorgeous pink/nude color that can be worn on any skin tone.


POP Beauty | Eyeshadow – Sugar Plum

(my sample came with 3 eye shadows, then it fell and broke before I could take the picture)
Three long wearing, pigmented, blendable eyeshadows in shades of purple. Right now I have an obsession with eyeshadows so I was excited to try these out. They are highly pigmented and go on beautifully, they are so easy to blend and are very long-lasting. I will definitely be purchasing more POP eye shadows.

Wilma Schumann Skin Care | Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads


(this picture is ridiculous)
These eye pads promise to hydrate while reducing appearance of wrinkles and puffiness. When I first took them out of the package they were very slimy, I almost didn’t want to put them on my eyes. Once I let them sit under my eyes for 20 minutes I then removed them. My under eyes did feel more hydrated and soft but no signs of reducing wrinkles.

No comments

Search