Aussie 3 Minute Miracle | Product Review


We all could use a little help with keeping our hair healthy and looking fresh, right? Say hello to this miracle in a bottle! I was very skeptical at first, especially since it only cost around $3.00. But boy am I happy I bought this!

There are many different types of this product that you can buy to fit your hair type, including: Moist for dry and dull hair, Smooth for frizz, Shine for dull hair, Color to protect that $120.00 hair-do, and Strong for damaged hair. 

I myself purchased Moist, Smooth, and Shine, I had intentions of buying Strong as well but Target didn't have it (sad face). Since my hair is dry, frizzy, and damaged I figured these would be the best fit for me. I have been using Moist three times a week and can honestly say my hair looks so healthy and refreshed, like it drank 100 gallons of water overnight. I am highly impressed!

The process is very simple, apply to clean wet hair, leave on for 2 minutes and 45 seconds, then rinse! Personally my roots can get oily fast (thanks dry shampoo!) so I focus more on my ends!

Do you have a favorite hair mask?


Like this post? Please share this on your social media! xo


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search