Red Christmas Lips | Top 5 Shades



Christmas time is the perfect holiday to rock that red lipstick you have been too scared to wear all year. I have a weird obsession with buying red lipsticks, so I figured why not share with you my favorite shades?



(starting from left to right)
NYX | Amsterdam
NYX and Maybelline are my two favorite drug store brands, they never seem to disappoint me, and neither to their prices. This little red beauty is only $6.00 and offers a soft matte finish while also providing a color that is to die for, some may even think you are wearing a $20 lipstick! My only downfall with NYX lipsticks is the do not last long, so make sure you are reapplying!

Stila Liquid Lipstick | Beso 10
The formula for these liquid lippies from Stila are something close to perfection. Not to mention this shade of red is perfect for those holiday parties, family gatherings, or even a girl’s night out!  I wore this to a concert a few months ago and it did not move an inch nor did I have to reapply! Highly impressed with this brand and am in love with this shade! Just a warning, the packaging does not say anything about drying matte but for me it does have a matte finish.



Loc Tati | Wildest Dreams
Loc Tati is the new brand from Birtchbox so when I saw there was a RED lipstick in my box last month I was so excited to give it a try. The pigment is out of this world, and the finish is gorgeous, not matte but not shear, it’s the perfect shade for any occasion this season!


treStique | Chile Red
This brand has to be the softest lipstick I have ever used. Not to mention the pigment of this shade of red is bright and perfect for the holidays. The finish is shear and will last you at least a good 4-5 hours, plus it is not drying!

ColourPop | Jingle
You know I can’t write a post about lipstick and not include at least one item from ColourPop. Jingle is a matte finish with a bit of glitter included, nothing too dramatic, but giving the color just the perfect amount of shimmer to go with the holidays. The matte finish does not dry my lips out like other lipsticks do, and these lippie stix’s last almost a full 8 hours!

What is your favorite holiday lipstick?



Please share this on your social media! xo


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search