Simple Skincare Routine | Winter 2015


Morning:


Cleanse
To cleanse my skin I use the Clarisonic Mia and the Clarisonic Deep Pore face wash. I cannot express how much I love my Clarisonic and how it has transformed my skin, if you can, definitely invest in one of these babies!

Moisturize
To moisturize I use the Figs & Rouge HA+ Cream, I received this in my Ipsy bag last month and cannot put it down. Having super dry skin, this stuff keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized all day long. Once I apply my moisturizer I wait about 5 minutes before applying my makeup so my skin can really drink up that moisturizer.

Eye Cream
My under eye area is unbelievably dry, because of this I was having a really hard time finding a moisturizer that would actually keep the area hydrated, that is where the Origins Brightening Eye Cream came into play. This stuff is AMAZING. My under eyes are so hydrated that I can finally set my concealer with powder (this was a big deal haha).



Night:


My nighttime routine includes all the above steps but with one more step.

Serum
I use an anti-aging serum at night since I am super dry I know I am most likely in the cards for those pre mature wrinkles. I apply the Tatcha Deep Hydration Firming Serum right after I let my moisturizer set in. This serum is a bit pricey but it really does the trick and also helps give you that luminous glow! A more reasonable option would be the Origins Age-Defense Skin Guardian!


What skincare products are your favorites?



Please share this on your social media! xo


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search