Drug Store Concealers | 2016



For me, finding the perfect concealer that actually covers my dark circles is SO SO hard. Fortunately I have come across four that definitely help cover up dark spots, circles, and imperfections. I may come off a little biased in this post since all three are from Maybelline, haha, but Maybelline for me is my favorite drug store brand.
Maybelline | Superstay Better Skin in Light 20
I bought this after I ran out of my MAC Mineralized concealer, and have to say it’s almost identical formula as the MAC Mineralized concealer. A plus with this concealer is it also doubles as a corrector, so it is perfect for anyone with super dark circles that are hard to hide. This rich and creamy formula is hydrating, lightweight, and is full coverage.
Maybelline | FIT me! Concealer in 10 Light
This concealer offers a little more coverage than the Better Skin concealer, but offers the same benefits. I love using this concealer under the eyes, the bridge of my nose, and my forehead to add a light highlight to the skin. This is the perfect concealer for anyone and comes in a huge variety of shades to fit any skin tone!
Maybelline | Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Fair
I was unbelievably amazed with the coverage of this concealer, If you need FULL coverage to cover up those dark circles then this little beaut will be your best friend. This concealer, just like the first two, is super hydrating and lightweight. I really love to use this when I want that under eye area to brighten up, I will first go in with the FIT me! Concealer and then apply this in a triangle shape under the eyes. It’s perfect you guys.



What are you favorite concealers?


Please share this on your social media! xo


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search