Nivea Post Shave Balm | Product Review


“What? You use MEN shave balm as a primer?” – Every girl in the world
Yes.
When I first started hearing about this I was like NO, I will not put that on my face. Well, I did, and I loved it.
I am beyond amazed as to how well this product works as a primer! I purchased the sensitive balm since my skin is super sensitive to any and everything. By applying about a dime size amount onto my skin, just like you would with any other primer, I let it dry, and then proceeded with my normal foundation routine. Some people have complained about the smell, it just smells like cologne, but it doesn’t bother me and eventually goes away after about 10 minutes. I am highly impressed as to how long and good my makeup still looks at the end of the day, it has become one of my favorite primers to use, especially for only being $5!

What are your thoughts on using the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm as a primer?



Please share this on your social media! xo


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search