August Ipsy Glam Bag Review



Noyah Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose

This may be one of my new favorite lip accessories and if you love matte lipsticks then you will definitely be a fan as well!  The Desert Rose sample comes as a rosy pink shade.  A few perks of this product include: super pigmented color, long lasting and moisturizing for your lips. If lipsticks tend to dry your lips out, as they do for me!  I would suggest applying a lip gloss over top, I recommend the Marcelle lux gloss.

($18 on Noyah

Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine


Frankly, as I am not a big fan of lip liners I went ahead and filled in my entire lip instead of only applying to the outer edges.   I followed up with a topcoat using ModelCo Party Proof Matte lipstick. This helps enhance your natural color and doubles the wear time. In addition you can use this product as an eyeliner!

(On Sale for $12 on Skone Cosmetics



Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted

To me, this is just like any other nail polish. For being such a pricy polish, I do not see any difference between this and other polishes out there.


Juara Skincare Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Facial Mask

I’m pretty set in my ways when it comes to facial masks especially because I’m absolutely loving the GlamGlow products so much, I was reluctant to try something new.  I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway, and unfortunately wasn’t impressed!   The directions call for a 10-15 minute lather and wait before you rinse. Even though the product is very creamy, almost like a lotion my skin did not feel any different than before, I actually feel as though it dried out my skin.
 
($35 on Juara Skin Care

Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizer

I love blow out sprays so when I saw this I was so excited to try it out! This spray contains ginseng and biotin, both great for your hair. I must say, I was not that impressed with this. It didn’t give me any volume nor did it make my hair feel any “healthier”.

($18 on Briogeo

Overall the August glam bag was mediocre, my favorite product being the Noyah lipstick, and the Briogeo Blossom Volumizer, my least favorite. If you guys received other products in your bag please comment below to share with me, I would love to see what you got!

 
That's for reading!

Follow me on Bloglovin!


Editing by SJ

No comments

Search