August BoxyCharm Review



Nios Shield Leave-In Conditioner:

This leave-in conditioner provides you with vitamin E and B5 to help hydrate hair while also providing an SPF sunscreen, which protects your hair color, and prevents scalp sunburn. Thanks to the Moroccon argan oil, this leaves the hair feeling soft and healthy while also taming frizz. To use, all you have to do is take a small amount on wet or dry hair and work it into the roots, then brush through. I actually tried it out on dry hair first and was surprised my hair was not an oily mess. I definitely will be using this product when I go down to Florida in a few months! 

Being an animal lover, it was great to know that this product has not been tested on animals!

$26.00  NoisSheild.com

So Susan Statement Skin in Candle Light:

This unique highlighting crayon illuminator adds a glow to your complexion while keeping the skin hydrated. Having fair skin, this was too shimmery, not flattering, and almost unnoticeable. If you have medium to dark skin I believe this would fit you perfectly. Unfortunately for me it didn’t work out.

$20.00  sosusan.com

Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette:




When I found out this was going to be in the August box, I freaked! This palette features twenty eye shadows, all so pretty I could die. The hues include browns, pinks, a shimmery gold that I am obsessed with, and a lot of purples. Since these are pigmented make sure you are priming your lids with concealer or a lid primer to help that shadow last all day.

$39.95  CoastalScents.com (on sale for $19.95)

Seta Eyeliner Brush:

Perfect for applying cream and gel based eyeliners. This brush worked great with the MicaBeauty gel eyeliner (see below), and would be perfect for any brand on gel or cream eyeliner.

$16.00  setabrands.com

MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner in Black:

Not being a fan of gel eyeliner I was skeptical. Ever since I tried it out with the Seta eyeliner brush (see above) I am hooked. Since this liner promises to dry quickly, not fade or smudge, it will last all day.  Trust me, it lives up to its promises.


$35.00  micabeauty.com



Be sure to check out BoxyCharm! For $21 a month, you really can't pass this up!

Follow me on BlogLovin  Facebook  Twitter 

No comments

Search