AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste | Product Review 2017


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm SO happy to get back to blogging with you all! 

I knew as soon as I tried this product that I needed to blog about it (and shout from the rooftop), and share just how amazing it is. You know when you read about a product,
then you buy it, expecting it to do what it says, but then it doesn't.

Well folks, this is not one of those products.

It. Does. What. It. Says.

Can you believe it? I couldn't! I noticed results just within a week of using. I have had stubborn stains from my braces for 10 years and nothing could remove them, until this stuff! 

Well Tiff, whats the secret? There is no secret! 



Paste Facts:
  • Peroxide Free
  • Bleach Free
  • Zero Sensitivity
  • No Abrasives
  • Safe for the Kiddos!
  • Way less then those other whiteners!
  • Say goodbye to coffee, wine, and smoker stains!

Seriously, why would you use any other paste?
The paste is $20, way less than those strips! Snag the magic paste here


Who has tried this before? Let me know in the comments below.

Now, I have to go mentally prepare myself for Monday. Until next time.

| tm |






No comments

Search