KathleenLights X ColourPop Collab | Review & Swatches 2016



On July 12th ColourPop released their new collaboration with KathleenLights! I was ready to hit Order Now come 5:00 when they went live, and I am happy to say I purchased the entire
collaboration so I could review it for you guys!

Her collaboration includes three satin lips and two creme gel liners, a pot and a pencil liner, all beautiful and all wearable shades. In the past I have purchased their satin lips so I already knew how the formula felt (its great by the way), Alyssa and November are the most wearable as they are a mauve/ peachy shade, Point Zero is a deep brown, which isn't an everyday shade (or is it?) but is still beautiful! Mr. Bing is the name of the liners which is a soft warm brown shade, perfect for any skin tone and any eye color.


Ultra Satin Lips: Alyssa, November, Point Zero









Overall I think this collection is perfect for anyone. The shades are very versatile and would look amazing on any skin tone. Shout out to Kathleen!



What are your thoughts on the new ColourPop X KathleenLights collaboration?
Please comment below with any questions and leave your YouTube and/or Blog links! 


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 


Free makeup? Throw a party with me!

No comments

Search