Primer of The Month: Too Faced Hangover Primer | July 2016


It has been a few months since I have reviewed a primer, so here goes!

This month I have been obsessing over the Too Faced Hangover Primer. You guys, though this is a
$32.00 primer, its the best primer I have ever tried for my dry skin. I was completely blown away with how hydrated it keeps my skin throughout the day.

This primer promises to smooth, hydrate, and brighten to give you that dewy, flawless looking skin. Coconut water, skin revivers, and probiotics make this primer the perfect "hangover" primer to help your skin's radiance, improve your skins moisture levels, and help soothe the skin.

I would highly recommend this primer to anyone but especially those of you who suffer from dry skin. For me, this primer shows the best results after I wait 15-30 minutes after applying my daily moisturizer. By waiting the 15-30 minutes it lets that moisturizer soak into my skin, if you don't wait and go ahead and apply the primer (or any primer/foundation), it will mix right in with your primer/foundation and the finish may not look as nice.

Overall I absolutely love this product and will definitely be repurchasing!


Let me know in the comments below your favorite primer & leave your YouTube and/or Blog links! 


follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 



Free makeup? Throw a party with me!


No comments

Search