Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette | Review 2016



Since this palette is all the rave right now I knew I had to post a review asap! I just received this palette in the mail last Wednesday and was so excited to dip right in, and that I did.


This being my first palette from Anastasia I was nervous, not just for that reason but also because its a hefty $42.00. I am very please that I bit the bullet and bought this palette. The palette includes 14 stunning new shades, including neutral and berry shades, and a double-ended shadow brush, the perfect palette for everyday! The shadows are ultra matte, super pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend. Needless to say, if you are debating on purchasing this palette and can fork out the $42 then I would definitely give it a shot!

List of Shades and Description (from left to right, top to bottom):



  • Tempera | beige
  • Golden Ochre | soft yellow
  • Vermeer | sheer shell 
  • Buon Fresco | lavender
  • Antique Bronze | sable
  • Love Letter | raspberry
  • Cyprus Umber | dark coffee brown
  • Raw Sienna | amber
  • Burnt Orange | soft orange
  • Primavera | dusty gold
  • Red Ochre | maroon 
  • Venetian Red | crimson
  • Warm Taupe | taupe gray
  • Realgar | deep orange




What is one of your favorite shadow palettes? 
Please comment below with your thoughts and leave your YouTube and/or Blog links! 



follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 


Free makeup? Throw a party with me!





No comments

Search