Perfect Summer Foundation - BB Cream | June 2016



As someone who burns easily in the sun I knew this summer I needed to buckle down on protecting my skin from the sun. I did a ton of research trying to find the best BB Creams out there with high
SPF with a medium to full coverage. I ended up stumbling across YouTuber Camilla from MakeUpByCamilla2 and her video Easy Makeup Using BB Cream. Bingo! The BB Cream she uses in the video is Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF of 45, with a build-able medium to full coverage. I was sold and ordered mine from Misshaus in #23 Natural Beige. This BB Cream is only $22.00 and is priced very resalable compared to the high end brands out there. 

Once I received my package in the mail I immediately opened the product to test the shade, it was a perfect match! The texture it more foundation like then a normal BB Cream that usually has a sun screen feel. In the past I have used a ton of drug store BB Creams and they were always so greasy with no longevity. With this product I had no problems with it being greasy and with makeup setting spray can last 8+ hours. Now, normally with BB Creams you have to reapply every few hours, just like you would with a sunblock. I can say with this product the coverage does last but the SPF I am honestly not sure would still be "active" and would not want to put false information out there. If I am in the sun for more than 5+ hours I will reapply to make sure the SPF is still protecting my skin. 

Overall, I absolutely love this BB Cream and plan to use it all summer long, and will definitely be repurchasing! 




Currently I love to mix this cream with the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. This primer gives my skin an amazing summer healthy glow, and keeps it hydrated all day long. Another great alternative to the Becca Backlight Priming Filter is the Maybelline Master Prim in Blur + Illuminate, though it is a bit greasy, it still gives your skin that perfect summer glow!



Leave a comment below letting me know your favorite summer foundations! Also, leave your YouTube and Blog links below!


Please share this on your social media! xo

follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 



No comments

Search