Tarte Marajuca Under-Eye Cream | Product Review



This under eye cream was included in the Tarte holiday collection from QVC, my amazing Mother gifted me this for Christmas. I have to say, if it was not included in this collection I would have never bought the product. After a few days of using this product I must say, I absolutely love it.


Having a very dry under-eye area it’s hard for me to find an eye cream that both hydrates and helps prevent fine lines, but I may have found that in this product. This formula is enriched with maracuja fruit, botanical, C-brightener, and vitamin C. Hydrating, firming and brightening, are just a few of the benefits this product promises.



What is your favorite under-eye cream?


Please share this on your social media! xo

follow me | facebook twitter | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin' 

No comments

Search